Network Design & Planning
The design & planning stages of any wired or wireless network project is the key to its ultimate success. The security of modern enterprise networks has become a primary concern for many businesses. Creating a robust and secure network is essential for performance and resilience.
Once armed with the details from the Site Survey such as the physical, geographical and environmental elements that can often hinder Wi-Fi coverage, our network design consultants can plan and design a wireless infrastructure that is right for you and meets your business requirements.
Key considerations to take into account are:
- How many users & devices will you have on the network?
- Network access and security
- Roaming and user mobility
- Do you need to future proofing the scalability of the network?
- Where are the high density user locations within the building?
- Will Guest Network Access be a consideration?
- What type of, and how many, applications will be running on the network?
- Do you have a BYOD policy?
From small, simple solutions to complex controller based deployments, OpalTec can help with upgrades and maintenance to old systems, network integration projects and new network designs. Our partnerships with the industry’s leading WLAN vendors enables us to plan and design your wired and wireless network using all the latest RF devices and solutions – resulting in a system that is right for you and your business.